Founded in 1845
Information To come.
Harm Balzen Jr.
Remi Marquis/Brucks
Ernest and Emma Nietenhoefer
Schuehle / Oefinger Home
Rudolph Schorobiny
Barn and Home Built by Henry Heinrich and Katherine Brucks
Old Meyer Place
Heinrich Schweers Home
Willie Boy Schweers Home
Heyo Schweers Home
FM 2676
Johann and Maria Elisabeth Loessberg Heyen House
Boehle (used as courthouse and school)
George Mannis, Fritz Boehle
Grell Store
Remi Marquis / Culpepper House
Balzen / Schulte Rock House
Andreas and Ursula Fuos Oefinger
Quihi Town Lot, Built by Ehme Aden, Reitzer Home
6110 FM 2676
6210 FM 2676
6009 FM 2676
6005 FM 2676
5903 FM 2676
Joseph "Remi" Remiguis Marquis